TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Harry Potter!

 Harry, Harry, Harry...


This is the time I've been waiting for, the final and the farewell moment of you. Your world has bewitched me for more than 10 years.


Today is your birthday--I would say that even your not real--but this is the time.


And for the extra, I'm going to watch the finale epic of the movie today (with feelings of not willing to say goodbye).


But nothing can stop this, I know Jo Rowling has decided to finish the story here though I still want to know more story about the life after you and your friends graduated from Hogwarts.


......
It's been two weeks of waiting to see this movie in my country (because of the problem between movie supplier and the government), finally I can enjoy it now.


And it's 35 minutes past ten in the morning when I write this to the time I'm going to watch the movie. It's going to be held on 1.30 p.m this afternoon, Sunday 31 July, 2011.


Well, I should finish it now and farewell Potter...


[words by Gizela]

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!