TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Harry Potter Phenomenon In My Life


If you want to know someone who has been a fan of Harry Potter; you can find the person who writes this story. Yes, it’s me!

Hi!
As you already know me, I can say that I’m a huge fan of this serial, franchise, and everything you knew about Harry Potter.

Harry Potter has become the part of my life for about 10 years of my young age. It started in 2001 when I’m still 14 at that time. This came to my days since the movie broke a fantastic phenomenon in the world. As I knew in my country, this still yet become an exploding moment of it.

I remember at the first time I read an article in one of the most popular newspaper in my country, Jawa Pos. I read about a recent movie that has become a famous out there in many other countries in this world. This movie story told about a kid that suddenly knew that actually and along this time he is a wizard but yet nobody tells him. I read about how this movie and also the books became the most popular at that time. Especially in England where it came from and in U.S.A. Absolutely, this has become a popular thing there. Until then it said that this movie also played in my country. And immediately I checked the movies schedule in that same newspaper.

Since that time, I always curious about anything related to Harry Potter stuffs.

Year after year I passed, my life become the part of world’s history. Harry Potter and its massive phenomenon has become the part in my life for these 10 years. I always followed any news about the books, films, and the actors. I also collect that news from Jawa Pos newspapers every time it’s been reported and made it into clippings in one paper holder. You can see it if you want but it’s only for personal collections of me alongside to my others belongings of Harry Potter stuffs.

I also collected the movie magazines. Two of my favorites are Cinemags and Movie Monthly. I use to collect that until the last movies finish to be presented in cinemas. Not just the magazines, it also had lots of gifts from the magazines such as official posters, scarfs, postcards, stickers, bookmarks, pendants, and of course the wands.

Beside the magazines and some of that stuffs, I of course have all of the books and DVDs. I got it all completed for 7 books of the adventures, 7 other books for supplements and 8 DVDs of the films. It’s been many years I spent lots of money to get those things completely for my personal collections.

Besides everything I mention up there, I also and always remember anything that happened in my life inside Harry Potter phenomenon. I have passed it all since I was 14 until right now I’m 24. I will never forget and I think this still become my favorite serials from all the time I’m alive.

If I read about the life of the actors who played the characters, they are so lucky and I can feel the feeling of being a family in their life too. I knew it and I can feel it. It’s been like what I feel too in this 10 years of Harry Potter times. I’m as a huge fan always curious about how the story will be portrayed in a movie but in this fully 10 years of it comes to farewell I feel not ready to say goodbye forever. I feel like there’s something that will go forever and I will lose it as it never comes back again. I don’t know what to say…

My life in Harry Potter times has got lots of influences especially in loves and friendships. I can see how did those two important things has spread out surrounding Harry’s life, although actually he’s lonely but he has a lot of friends and second families that loves him so much and made him strong to face the world.

Bravo Joanne Kathleen Rowling! You are the most inspiring writer in my life and your Harry Potter has amused me, I will never forget anything that happened in my life as you made massive phenomenon where I live inside it. Farewell Harry Potter…

Books:
Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone
Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix
Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Other books:
Tales of Beedle The Bard
Quidditch Through The Ages
Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
The Magical Worlds of Harry Potter
An Interview with J.K. Rowling
Daniel Radcliffe: No Ordinary Wizard
Kisah Sukses J.K. Rowling di Balik Penulisan Harry Potter

DVDs:
Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone
Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix
Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (Part 1)
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (Part 2)

[words by Gizela, mention stuffs  properties of Gizela]

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!