TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

How to post an avatar in Hogwarts Extreme

Let me ask you, are a newbie in Hex?
Well if you are, don't you get something to know about posting a picture as your avatar?
I can give you a snap :)


First, you must have an account in a photo uploading service site. As I did have too let me give you an example:


example
Try Photobucket for instance >> www.photobucket.com
If you already have an account there, you can just straightly uploading a picture or a photo.
After that copy the direct link from the "Direct Link" box. Just click it with you left mouse button then it'll copied by itself.


example










Then, go to your "My Hex, Preferences" in Hex site. Paste the direct link that you have copied to "Avatar URL" box. Finish? Click "Update Preferences" at the bottom of those all preferences.


Have a nice try!

2 comments:

  1. Great article, It's one of the best content in your site. I really impressed the post. Good work keep it up. Thanks for sharing the wonderful post.
    Price Comparison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Janny :)
    I'm glad that I can help and you like this article.

    ReplyDelete

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!