TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

My First English Moment

Do you remember when was the first time you learn English? As I remember I was learning it first time at fourth grade of elementary school. From the first time I met English I just straightly fell in love with this language. I know this language is cool and fun!

At that time, my teacher, Mr. Yohanes taught me and my friends English through school book. We've been taught about vocabularies at first. There's a lot of vocabularies that I still remember until right now. I got fruits and vegetables, vehicles for transportations, animals, colors, households, days and months, weathers, cloths, etc. My teacher also taught me about how to introduce myself and someone to others.

Fortunately for many tests my English always got good mark and I know that's because I like it so much and easy for me to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!