TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Personal Quotes

"Thanks to whoever in the movie, you guys make me feel so entertained for 10 years, and never forget to mention Jo Rowling for the brilliant imaginations! Farewell Potter!"

"My past was so threatening but I've got it gone away successfully. Now I love myself."

"Friendship is when you love them. Friendship is something that hard to get. Friendship is when you learn to be happy or sad together. Friendship can be our life."

"Life is too precious for bad person."

"Appreciate me then I will appreciate you!"

"Success are action + caring + feeling which included in someone's personality."



No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!