TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Trully Me

When I was a little, I wanted to be a doctor
When I was in junior high, I liked drama subject
When I was in senior high, I wanted to learn act
At the time I graduated from high school, I wanted to study at IKJ*
When I finally graduated from Fikom*, I wanted to work as an actor
...but now, I'm a teacher (no more)


*
IKJ = Institut Kesenian Jakarta (Jakarta Art Institute)
Fikom = Fakultas Ilmu Komunikasi (Communication Science Faculty)

2 comments:

  1. being a teacher means you also have to act. so, u can be an actor too in class. well, i mean actress. LOL.. -ken-

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the encouragement, miss keken :)
    yes, i already felt that in the class :D but of course still need lots of improvement..

    ReplyDelete

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!