TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Free time entertainment

I'm not a good drawer but sometimes I like to draw something. The thing that I draw can be only from my imagination but it's also something that I saw.


This is my mother's cat, his name is Monty. Actually he was laying on my mom's thigh when I decided to draw him. This idea just came out from my head and I straightly took my mini whiteboard and drew this kind of little bit "scary" picture of cat... LOL!


For this one, I believe you know what is this.. "I want Croissant" that's the title. Some day I was thinking about the delicious taste of eating a Croissant. So, I drew this as a fulfillment of my desire eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!