TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Friday, July 21, 2017

I Mad

I feel guilty if I screw him
But I feel mad if I don't
I don't know what to do

Sometimes I feel depressed
Seeing someone I love
Got screw with him

Just want to kick him
out of my life
forever
But I'm not supposed to do that

Sometimes I ask myself
Did she make mistake?
But I don't think she was

She's actually a good person
But he never want to understand her

I got mad at him again
I wish I never met him again
I tried so hard not to think about that
But if he does
What can prevent me?

My heart beats
My head pains
All I want to do is despise him
Once and for all

Oh, I wish he's not coming close
For the rest of my life
He could affect so bad to me
To my life
To my future

Just stop this!
I hate you!

[words by Gizela]

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!