TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The English Grammar Book Memories

It's Thursday August 5th 2010, 2.30 p.m. I've just holding a book--the English Grammar book that reminds me to someone who ever taught me English and had this book too. He is Mr. Wasito, a docent who ever taught me English but his already gone now.

I remember it was in Junior High--I has an extracurricular studies of three primary subjects which are Physics, Mathematics and English.

Mr. Wasito was a very kind teacher who patients and always encourage his students. He was one of the people who always encourage me to always improve my English. He knew and said that I have a talent of English language. He said that to my parent too. I remember it was seven until nine years ago.

But now, he is not here anymore..
He has died few years ago...but I still remember him until today..
Oh...it's too sad to remember..
I was shedding my tears while writing this memory.
............

Thank you Mr. Wasito. You were one of the people who has influenced me becoming a person who understand English and made me good on writing this all although I haven't become an expert.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!