TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Life

Life is too precious for the person who doesn’t deserve it. Life was full of adventures and disasters for every people. Being a human in the world has to fill the life up with a gorgeous thing meanwhile they hasn’t. Furthermore, everyone should deserve the best life to spend in their whole lifetime.

I’m sitting in my room writing this story for everyone to read. When I look at the windows which is showing drove of roofs of people’s house and the blue sky spreading above all with its rays – I’m thinking about something – this is daylight.

After all what I’ve seen in my lifetime, I knew that He really loved His child. Even they didn’t say thanks to, He never take His blessing from all of us.

Human is only human. They will never turn into someone like You. But they don’t know when they will end their life. I can say that because I was one of them. I never know when my life is over but no matter how hard I try to be the best in front of Him; I’ll always be what He wants.

If I saw people in my life – in the street – in another place – or maybe in your life, they are all the same in common.

Sometimes, if I watch a disaster in TV, I only can say thank to God that He still love me because I wasn’t in the place where it happens. I’m saving in my home with my parents.

In recent years, humans have to accept a great examination from God, before the time has come…
Disasters, poverty, sickness, politic and economic abuse are happening in many countries. All that I can do is waiting for a little miracle.

Day by day the earth is hotter and hotter. I wish I could turn back to 16 years ago where life is much better than nowadays. But every moment has gone away, they’ll never back again. Now, I have to face the world by myself. It seems so hard to stand in this wild world alone without You.

But, after I’ve got panic by the task that You’ve given to me, now I know that people should struggle when they’re facing the worst moment in their life. I knew that I have You as my savior but I’m sorry if I’ve ever made You feel so bad.

If I saw a mother begging for money to feed her children in the traffic light, I felt so thankful because she wasn’t my mom and her children wasn’t me.

And if I knew a very bad – sad story – about the death parent, I felt so wrong if I didn’t thank God that they weren’t my parent.

Bless us forever until the time has come.



No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!