TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Friend

Friends are amazing if you really feel their love. They fill your life up everyday. When someone feels so sad because they don’t have friends I’ll be their friend because friends were everything for every human. God created human not to live alone but He gave human a mate to spend the life with.

You and I and our friends in this world were great. Can you imagine it? No one has tried to do something without any communication with friends; yes it is because human can never do something by themselves.

How can you keep your friendship always in a good condition? The answer is love. Love is one of a great power to make people happy.

So, never try to hurt feelings of you friend. That would become a bad moment in your life. And if your friend ever hurts you, don’t try to hate them or you’ll be hated by other people.

I’ve ever felt that before, many. I’ve ever hurt by my friend. At the first time they hurt me, I was so moaning and sad. I’m trying not to hate them; I just don’t want to talk to them but I hope this condition will be better soon.

So, love your friends and will never forget them all until you end your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!