TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

-- (Untitled yet) --

Here I am
Sitting in the room of memories
Around by people I love
But there’s emptiness
I left it all in a piece of paper
Day passed by and strange
Someone isn’t here
Anymore…

Gone away and won’t came back

I stared to him
The days I left
And I can’t return
Times stand still
Erase all the missing time

Now I’m here
With a mandate
That I have to fin
Hard to hold on
But I must to go

Minds and thoughts are waiting
Ways to go too far
But the trials shall be done

[words by Gizela]

dedicated to Yang Kung

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!