TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blackberry

Today after dismissal, a female grade three student asked me about something.


G-3 student: "Miss, do you have Blackberry? If you have it I'll give you my pin number and then I'll add you..."
Me: "Oh, what? Do you use Blackberry?"
G-3 student: "Yeah.."
Me: "For what? Having fun?"
G-3 student: "Yes..!" (with a widely smile on her face)
Me: "Oh, I don't use Blackberry. I only use a common cellphone."
G-3 student: "Why don't you buy it?" (still smiling)
Me: "Because it's too expensive."
G-3 student: "Not really expensive, it's only about two mil...haha...yeah two million."
Me: "You have it because your parent bought it for you, right?"
G-3 student: "Yeah... and you can ask your parent too to buy it for you."
Me: "Uh...no, I don't think so.."
G-3 student: "Why, miss?"
Me: "Uhm...because I don't really like to use Blackberry."
G-3 student: "Why?"
Me: "Because I don't like a "qwerty" keypad."
G-3 student: "Oh, so you can buy the slide one!"
Me: (still wonder about this student)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!