TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Confusing annoyed me!

Day in the past made me confuse
I wish I could be what I want
But the feelings just got disappeared
Disturbing things happened
I wish that would not be coming

I missed myself to be glad
But that annoying thing was in due
I hate it!
Why did this have to be happen?
I could not take myself in good...

Being in the middle of happiness
Always had to be destroyed by misunderstandings!
Why? Can I have it my way?
I wish I could deserve more that this
But why can I?

I always be blamed!
Seems like what I have done always wrong!
I hate it!
But why should I?
Can I deserve something about freedom?
Though I wont be uncontrolled...

Don't they trust me?
They must be!
But why I still be blamed?
I said I hate that!

[words by Gizela]

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!