TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hey, it's July!

Hey, it's July!
Do you know that this has become my favorite month? Because there are some things that happen in this month.
First, I was born in this month and as I know July was the coldest month in a year. The air that blows in my country between June and August is the coldest and the driest one. If you realized it you must know and of course can feel it too!
Second, for this year this was the most monumental month in my life because on 15th there will be the last premiere for the massive phenomenon in this world, Harry Potter. I've been waiting for this but I also feel sad to know it because this going to be the time to say goodbye to my favorite inspiring story that already become the part of my life since I was 14 years old whereas in this July 2011 I'll turn to 24. It's been 10 years of it and I'm going to miss that so much.
But, that's all only for memories to me. I will always remember that.

Okay, here it comes July...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!