TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

24 years old

Twenty four years old.


This has become the time for me to had have a big change. I cannot be like what I've become few years ago. I have to remember all my promises to my parent. I must not disappoint my parent. I have to change!

I'm the only one child and I have to make my parent proud of me. I must remember everything what I should do at this age. I'm not a child anymore. I cannot be like a child and do things like child.
I wish I can actualize what my parent's wanted from me. I want to show it and make them glad.


Now, this is a new period of my life and I don't want to waste it. Like my friend said, "Fight Hard".

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!