TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10th, 5 days to HP DH P2 Premiere

It's July 10th, five days left to the premiere of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2, but it's impossible if I can watch it in cinema. It's all because there's a problem between my country's governement and movies supplier that makes foreign fils cannot be watched in my country. There's still no way to end up this problem and this really makes me annoyed.


I've been waiting since early this year to watch HP DH P2 and this is my only wish for my birthday present from my country, but what? My country has been dissapointed me for long period and I cannot say anything more than just "I dissapointed and sigh".


And for the realization but never can heal my diassapointed feeling, I only can wait for the DVD about five months later.. that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!