TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Suddenly I Got This

5 September 2011,
Night before I sleep...


I'm writing to myself
It's been one year and five months
And it's six months to go
I'm still in my own world
Without no one except my parent
To live with
And enjoy the life
I'm still not doing anything
Except flying on my own dreams
Still never want to leave it
But still in my parent's loves
And cares
And guidance
And live happily everyday
And my God still loves me
With full of joy
Where I'm a bit selfish, sometimes...
I must aware,
I know!
I still need those all
'Cause I'm nothing without them
It's always better to live with all those warns
In case I'm alive.


I just want to tell the world
That we're all had to always grateful
For everything we got


Here I am
Still in the middle of life's trap
I'm still jobless
I wish I could get one
And make my parent proud
'Cause I'm their only hope
I'm the only one they had
I wish I could still grateful
For everything I've got
Even I'm in deep minds confusing


Bless me God
Bless my parent
Bless everyone
Bless this world
'Till we back to You
Amen.


With Love,
R.G.L.


Ps: It's not a death letter, it's just all the whimpering wildest minds of me that has been disturbing for this time.


[words originally by Gizela with full of appreciation in life fulfillments]

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!