TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Attention!

Many people have asked me these questions:
(and how many times I have to explained to them?)


"Why didn't I use Blackberry phone?"
My answer: I didn't like "qwerty" keypad.


"If you didn't like "qwerty" keypad, why didn't you buy the slide one?"
My answer: I didn't think I need it.


"Or maybe you could buy the other type you like?"
My answer: I didn't want it, okay?


BUT, I actually have my very best answers that I haven't use it to answer you guys.


So, if you still curious why I didn't want using Blackberry, I'll give the answer straightway right now and only in this blog, and if you do read this PLEASE DON'T FORCE ME TO USE BLACKBERRY ANYMORE!
Is that okay for you?


Now, go on read it..




My final answers are:
1) I will never ever want to use Blackberry because I'm not a stupid person who can be fool by those "Blackberry cellphone phenomenon" in this world wherever it is, whenever it is, whoever use it.


2) I'm tired to see lots of people use Blackberry IN MY COUNTRY (whatever happened in other countries) because I don't even think those people like not very important person (drivers, lowlifes, villagers, etc, and the most tragic is KIDS and STUDENTS) use a cellphone kinds of Blackberry in very useful way?
Haha, I don't think so!


I knew it and it's a fact that they use it JUST FOR HAVING FUN AND FOR FOLLOWING THE MODERN STYLE OF YOUNG PEOPLE THESE DAYS.


They say if someone didn't use Blackberry nowadays they are OUTDATED. Very tragic!
So, if right now in the middle of Blackberry phenomenon; I didn't have Blackberry and not using it, I am outdated??
Jeez! Please, use your common sense, man!


I do still have my common sense. I'm not an important person, I'm not a business man, I'm just ordinary people.
Don't you ever think that a cellphone like Blackberry is better be use by the IMPORTANT people?
For examples: a business man, a seller, a country government, artists, share holders, and any other kinds of jobs like that and not just KIDS?!


Okay, now I think you're getting little bit more understand.
Last words, I'm sorry if maybe there some harsh words and don't feel offend. I NEVER saying that everyone who use Blackberry are stupid people and Blackberry IS NOT a cellphone for stupid people. I only said that Blackberry is might better be use by IMPORTANT PEOPLE.


Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!