TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Suramadu Bridge

I just looking at my pictures' folder in my computer and I found these...



This is a picture of one of the famous new bridge in my country which connected from one island to another. This bridge called "Suramadu" and it's above the sea between East Java Island and Madura Island.
The word "Suramadu" is a shorten from "Surabaya" (one of a city in East Java) and "Madura" (the Madura Island).
This picture was taken by me using my cell on my way there with my mom's family in 2010. I was taken it when the car that I'm inside was moving and fortunately the picture that I taken was quiet good which mean not blurred :)

This was taken a bit farer.

And this one, I want to show that the sky was cloudy but the air was hot because we're driving above the sea. 


This one too.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!