TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

What's on trip?

Two days ago, I went to somewhere place and in the middle of hot day I was looking at some things that interested me. Fortunately, when I was going I brought a camera so I can photograph those things. Some of the interested things are like this picture on a wall.
A kind of picture like this, I believe you ever knew. This is very popular in our world and not just in my country but I do believe other young people or maybe even adult people like to made painted this kind of picture. All I know, usually people painted this picture by using coloring spray and/or other coloring stuffs to made this pictures look interesting.

Okay, this is only one that I had a moment to photograph on my way. I saw it on the street near my grand aunt's house, just couple block away.
I think the people who painted this were not yet finish. I can see it in the middle of the picture which the certain kind of pink and green color had a black line that looked like not finish to the red and blue color.
Well, I don't really know why this happened but I think this still quiet interesting to be seen though I know that building's wall should not be painted with anything without permission. But for me this kind of painting activity is very cool and had a very deep of creativity and it helps the creators to distributed and improved their skill and made the empty wall become nice. Yeah, that's what I think.

The second is a pick up car. This car was so eye-catching to me because I never had an idea to see that kind of--something that is unusual for--a car like that to be modified in my whole life time as I saw a modified car.
Usually I saw cars that modified were kinds of bigger or more expensive or an old/antique and more ideal car to be modified and not this kind. Well, I don't mean to judge that is an uncool car but it's just unusual to me though after the modification than "unusual" car looks more eye-catching. The owner parked that car in front of a mini-market near my grandma's house.


On the other side of street I found this thing too. Another car another fun...wow, it's an old Volkswagen Beetle! The yellow one!
I always feel really interested when I saw Volkswagens especially the olds. The models were cute and fun and so artistic. It's been tempted me for a long time since I was a kid, but I think if I have that car I would be just keep it in my garage for my collection and if there is a contest or collectors day I'd go with this and enjoy the day.


The last one is a car too. An old sky blue Corolla. It has its body polished and painted nicely looks like a brand new. When I saw this car I remembered when I played Grand Theft Auto San Andreas game. Modifying car with new color and rim is interesting to me just like when I saw this car.
I imagined if I found a car which almost like this sedan, when I play the game; I'm going to make it just like this car.


Well, these all just thoughts and I will photograph any other things later if I go somewhere.


[words and photographs by Gizela]

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!