TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!

Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Nice keyboard

Just trying my new silicon keyboard. Actually I knew it few years ago but I just decided to buy it this afternoon and now I'm typing with. It's quiet cool but i still need to get use to it because it fells really different to touch and typing with this magic keyboard.
The store that sold it offered four different colors, black, blue, green and purple. I bought the blue one because I like blue and don't feel really want to see black keyboard at this time. It' too common.
This magic keyboard is washable. At the box, it says that this keyboard can be wash with water plus the soap. Wow,it's good!
Now, I'm still want to enjoy using it.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TIPS: click "TRANSLATE THIS BLOG" at the top right panel to read this blog easily in your mother tongue!